✫ The Rancher and the Runaway Bride Part 1 (36 Hours) Books ✭ Author Susan Mallery – Instaposter.us

The Rancher and the Runaway Bride Part 1 (36 Hours) 36 Hours SerialAs A Devastating Summer Storm Hits Grand Springs, Colorado, The Next Thirty Six Hours Will Change The Town And Its Residents Forever.The Rancher And The Runaway Bride Part 1Grand Springs Is About To Have It S Most Spectacular Wedding Or It Was, Until The Bride, Randi Howell, Ran Off She Took Advantage Of The Power Failure To Sneak Out Of The Lodge Only To Overhear Strange Gunmen Discussing A Murder Now She S On The Run From A Furious Groom And Ruthless Killers.Fleeing Halfway Across The Country To Texas, Randi Arrives At Brady Jones S Ranch It S The Perfect Safe Haven Big Sky, Horses And No Questions And Since The Handsome Cowboy S Willing To Take A Chance On Her, She Ll Work Hard And Prove Her Worth While She S There.Brady Has Taken In Enough Misfits And Strays To Know Trouble When He Sees It, But Something About The Feisty Girl With The Raven Curls Is Making Him Look The Other Way He Hopes He Won T Regret Giving Her A Chance.The Story Continues In The Rancher And The Runaway Bride Parts 2 And 3.

Is a well-known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the The Rancher and the Runaway Bride Part 1 (36 Hours) book, this is one of the most wanted Susan Mallery author readers around the world.

10 thoughts on “The Rancher and the Runaway Bride Part 1 (36 Hours)

I liked this book very much But its just a portion of the story There are 3 parts 3 books The first book was good enough for me to go ahead and buy the other two I may give a higher rating by the time I finish book 3 This first book is well written and has been fun to read.However, I cannot give it a 5 star until I finish the whole story I prefer to have the story comple...

Amazing ReadWow I am so glad this showed up as recommendation I never heard of this book I instantly got hooked from the beginning I enjoyed how this storyline is full of Suspense and mystery This is definitely A MUST READ.

Very good story but I am not a big fan of not being able to finishing whole story in one book I love this author so, I guess I will have to get part two and three.

Great BeginningsWhat a great beginning to the story She is suppose to get married and realizes she doesn t love or even like her fianc She decides to run but in the process she over hears about a plot for murder.

I hate to admit it but I really liked this story, just not liking that it is only part 1 It starts out with Randi running out of her wedding minutes before she is suppose to walk down the isle Just before she runs out of the church, she hides in a small room and overhears two men talking They pull a gun on her but she gets away So Randi is on the run wanting to get away from her wedding but also from the men who want to kill her She moves from town to town, taking whatever job she can find I hate to admit it but I really liked this story, just not liking that it is only part 1 It starts out with Randi running out of her wedding minutes before she is suppose to walk down the isle Just before she runs out of the church, she hides in a small room and overhears two men talking They pull a gun on her but she gets away So Ra...

I did not pay attention properly to where its written PART 1 so it s on me that I was put off by how quickly the story was going, how much the writer had to explain to me for it to progress so, and how abruptly it ended.Storyes broken down to parts not sequels, trilogies or series, but those Part 1 part 2 books are a particular pet peeve of mine For this reason I was frustrated.Susan Mallery is one of my favorite romance writers and remains so I ll just read the labelcarefully from I did not pay attention properly to where its written PART 1 so it s on me that I was put off by how quickly the story was going, how much the writer had to explain to me for it to progress so, and how abruptly it ended.Storyes broken down to parts not sequels, trilogies or series, but those Part 1 part 2 books are a particular pet peeve of mine Fo...

Randi is on the runRandi is on the runDid Randi run into the people that were set up to murder her future mother in law Why is Randi running away from her wedding to Hal Randi is running from the guys with the gun and ends up working at a ranch Read this book to...

Randy runs from her weddingThis short clip was good but too short If I m going to pay for book I want it to be worth the price pProbably won t buy any even though I like this author.

It s a serial so this is incomplete, but I ve already bought all 3 parts so I can keep on Good story so far I am not a fan of serials, but I love Susan Mallery and getting all 3 parts for 4 is worth it.

good read so farGood read so far, but I knew it would be from susan mallery Can t wait to finish the rest And the others